Saturday 25 May 2013

YouTubers, Female part of YouTube, part 2

Hello Interenet ! I promeised to add new photos of me.. but I change my planes and I decided to do second part of MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS ; FEMALES .. :) And I mean the vlogers.. Coz I wanna do another two parts of my fave YouTube singers.. ;) And to be honest I have many fave Youtubers but I don't know about them as many information as I know about male part of YouTube.. So let's get started.. :)

Soo my fave one.. :)

1. Zoella - zoella280390




Soo I am big fan of Zoe... She is from UK and I think she is quite popular in England and not only.. :) Her Youtube adventure started in 2010 soo three year ago.. :) Her best friend is also Youtubers and quite popular too and she will be down here her name is Louise ;)

Here is her First Video 
.



And here is the new one with Marcus Butler 




Soo below this picture is link to her channel.. :)



2. Sprinkle of Glitter - Louise 


She look on this pic quite diffrent but.. This is Louise as I said she is the best friend of Zoella .. She is from UK, She is 25.. and very beautiful women she have daughter ... The little girl name is Darcy and she is soo cute I don't want to put here her photo coz maybe Louise don't want it.. I mean to but her daughter photos all over the internet ... so  yep.. :)

Louis's firts video -




And the new one -


Soo here is her channel



3. Beautycrush  - Sammi


Soo... Sami is from UK and I don't know about here many things.. 
She is a stylist .. ;)  She start doing YouTube videos 3 years ago .. ;) She has over 300 videos on YT.

Her First video which she has on Youtube .


The new one 




Her YouTube channel



4. Tanya Burr

This is Tanya Burr... She is YouTuber and or also Make Up Artist, She is from UK.. I don't know why but most of my fave Youtubers are from UK... Maybe I prefer British English.. :) Soo by the way she started YT adventure in 2009 so 4 years ago.. :) 

Her frist video ever 


Her new one 


And her YT channel 




And more YouTubers which I love <3

And something for Polish people :)

Soo that's all about my fave Youtubers thanks for read this, Love ya ...;)




Byeee <3


My YouTube - CLICK
My Tumblr - CLICK
My Twitter - CLICK




No comments:

Post a Comment